- Experis Ireland
- 01 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Cathy Foley
- Job Type
- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 (DOE)
- Location: Ireland, Fully Remote
- Job type: Full time -Permanent
Experis are currently recruiting for a Frontend Engineer for an excellent client that provides industry-leading compliance, data governance, data leak protection, data retention, and digital rights management capabilities.
As they continue to expand, our client is seeking a passionate and committed individual who is dedicated to building a world-class product that will be used across Fortune 500 companies and world-leading public sector organisations.
- Create elegant user interface with efficient, maintainable and scalable code
- Solve complex architectural challenges when implementing new features
- Come up with ideas for making user experience better, knowledge on design tools like Figma will be a plus
- Troubleshoot and fix reported customer issues, delivering software patches as needed
- Share your knowledge and experience with other engineers, help with code reviews
- Experience with Cypress UI testing is preferable
- 4+ years of experience of Object-oriented programming and modern JS framework's component design patterns
- Strong knowledge of modern JS frameworks, Proficiency with VueJS an asset
- Implement responsive web design principles to ensure that web application renders well across multiple devices
- Proficient in spoken and written English with good communication skills
- A competitive salary with an annual bonus.
- Fully remote working whilst offering flexible hours that fall outside of the companywide core hours of 9am -12pm (US Central time zone).
- 20 days of paid time off which increases by a further 5 days after 5 years of service (in addition to 10 public holidays in your country).
- Paid day off on your birthday or on an alternative day if your birthday falls outside a normal working day.
- Paid day off to volunteer with the charity of your choice.
- Paid monthly internet cost and lunch stipend provided.
- Reimbursement of all hardware costs associated with the role.
- Dedicated time for training and education opportunities.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss further, please call Cathy on 01 6455262 or email [email protected]