Process & Reliability Intern
- Dublin, Dublin West
- Up to EUR25000 per annum
- 02 Feb 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Process & Reliabilit
- Ann Marie Corcoran
- Job Type
Packaging Process & Reliability Intern
This hands-on position is responsible of the support for end-to-end project management of manufacturing projects and to analyse improvements in the packaging lines to increase efficiency, reduce costs while ensuring compliance to relevant procedures & GMP.
This role will support as well technical and manufacturing SOPs and support the manufacturing team during the new product introduction and artwork process.
- Support on setup, management and modification of recipes, Classes in the packaging lines.
- Participate in process, equipment, and facilities validations efforts and projects implementations.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing plants for NPI and artworks.
- Develop and modify procedures as needed to support the manufacturing operation.
- Creation of Change controls, Risk assessments & associated procedures.
- Provide written reports & Presentations are required.
- Ensure the continuous improvement database is updated regularly and the results are kept on track.
- Analyse improvements in the packaging lines to increase efficiency, reduce costs while ensuring compliance to relevant procedures & GMP.
- Applicants should be studying towards a qualification in: Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical
- Engineering or closely related scientific / technical discipline is preferred.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgement.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.