Production Operator - Evening shift
- MSA Safety Ireland
- 03 Feb 2023
- 03 Mar 2023
- Lisa Lambert
- Job Type
Assembly Operators - Evening shift
ManpowerGroup are recruiting for exciting roles within our partner MSA Safety
MSA Safety - global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures manufacturing industry in Ireland, based in Galway
What's on Offer?
- Fixed working week - 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Attractive shift premium for evening shift
- Free onsite parking,
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided, opportunities to grow
- Temp to Perm contracts, strong benefits within Perm roles (incl. sick pay and development)
- State-of-the art Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
This is a 23-month temporary contract with possibility of conversion to permanent contract.
- Monday 16:30 - 01:00
- Tuesday - Thursday 17:30 - 02:00
- Friday 16:30 - 12:00
Description of duties and role responsibilities:
- Component preparation
- Follow all manufacturing assembly aids and procedures
- Adhere to GMP
- Light mechanical assembly work
- Preparation and testing of Printed Circuit Boards
- Functional testing of assembled boards/ units and recording of test results
- Cross-training and upskilling in multi functions across Manufacturing Cells
- Operation and scheduled maintenance of equipment
- Hand Soldering and population of SMT/ THM components on Printed Circuit Boards
- Electronic testing and performance verification
- Participation in Cell 6S activities
- Recording or logging of all relevant data at the specified stages, where required, in the process.
- To be flexible and supportive to all other employees and departments.
- Adhere to all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Duties relate to existing products and processes in addition to new products and processes which the company may introduce from time to time
Required Skills for this Role:
- Experience working in a manufacturing role
- Demonstrated aptitude for mechanical/ process related concepts
- Prior job roles involving product assembly and test
- Experience to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic - it's the people that make the place!
- Permission to work fulltime in Ireland must have permission to work at least 40hrs per week (Stamp 2 holders are ineligible).
- Minimum Irish Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent