Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience (CX) team simplifies how our customers interact with Dropbox, creating experiences that both delight our customers and inspire their trust.
We focus on understanding the customer journey, and on where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience within that journey.
The global CX Global Support team is responsible for delivering a world-class customer support experience across our fast-growing customer base.
The Community team will meet the needs of customers through efficient, delightful, and scaleable solutions that help our users discover, learn, and ultimately maximize the value of Dropbox in their own enlightened way of working.
As a Social Media Manager within CX, your role will be to help manage how we support our users online through various social media channels. You will be responsible for monitoring the customer support experience, launch readiness, supporting our team of frontline social media agents, managing escalations, monitoring and reporting.
You will be the voice of the social media users internally, working in collaboration with our community team, communications and brand teams, engineering teams and the wider customer experience team.
The right candidate will be passionate about support and helping others, a self starter with a data driven mindset. They will also have a creative approach to problem solving, and are enthusiastic about collaboration.
This is a fully remote role, on a 12month contract basis
(the candidate has to be based in Ireland)
- Monitoring social media throughout the day
- Spotting trends and emerging topics
- Monitoring channels for specific projects and features
- Ensure our social media frontline agents maintain high quality in their interactions with users
- Support launches on social media
- Preparing macros and launch materials
- Liaising with Comms teams and Team Social to ensure a cohesive experience for our users
- Reporting results and findings back to the business
- Advocating for our users internally
- Reporting based on day to day activity
- Complete a monthly trends report
- Noting weekly volumes and watching for patterns
- Updating social listening docs and launch reports
- Supporting our frontline support agents
- Monthly sync to gather feedback, discuss launches and build relationships.
- Review mentions to ensure agents are following the Social Style guide.
- Identify engagement opportunities to help drive positive conversations and optimise the user experience.
- 1 year experience in Customer Experience, Frontline Support or Operations.
- Experience with social media or communities appreciated but not necessary. A passion for social media and/or online communities and forums would be essential.
- Excellent written & verbal communicator
- Deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- Strong team player with great collaboration skills
- Strong emotional intelligence to manage external communications and company messaging in a public facing environment
- Creative, proactive and able to think out of the box to develop new ideas and new concepts
- You show a real passion for and love the Dropbox software
Note: Please apply only if you are eligible to work full-time in Ireland