- Experis Ireland
- Dublin, Dublin City Centre
- Up to EUR30000 per annum
- 08 Feb 2023
- 08 Mar 2023
- Mayowa Esan
- Job Type
Location: Dublin 2
Full time - Contract, Mon-Fri, On-site
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is one of the best imaging companies with the ability to capture growth opportunities. My client is full of history and culture that enriches lives and businesses through imaging innovation from cameras to commercial printers and so on.
Overview of the role
Building and maintaining working relationships with Key Stakeholders, providing a consistently professional and seamless level of provision of facilities services for all internal clients by managing and assisting in the checks associated with the maintenance of all the engineering equipment across the site, using a pro-active and re-active approach as required.
* Perform daily maintenance, recognise symptoms of equipment failure and be able to perform minor maintenance/troubleshooting. Report equipment problems to senior staff and initiate service calls when appropriate to ensure minimum machine downtime.
* Support the facilities coordinator in the daily duties when required. Meeting and greeting clients and vendors and managing the switchboard.
* Effective understanding of all facilities trades on site and the flexibility to take on these duties as and when required to support the team i.e support post & print room, reception, and facilities administration. Work on projects Ad hoc.
* Initiate and call out all M&E specialist contractors as required, also AV & meeting room software contractors, logging their response times and checking it against their SLAs contained within their contracts.
* Audio Visual and video conferencing support for all AV assets on site, responding to first fix calls with support from the AV contractor technical help desk as required, and ability to affect a first fix whilst calling out the AV contractors to attend as required if the issue proves to be too complex.
* Work with M&E, AV & meeting room software contractors to agree overall PPM schedule and manage and monitor their attendance as required.
* Health & Safety - always follow group and company policies and procedures.
* Ensure that all contractors working under your oversight have all of their relevant H&S details in order i.e permits, RAMS, training records, certifications for their works, insurance and where you are uncertain of additional responsibilities refer back to the UK head of FM for support.
Skills to Have
* Facilities, reception and AV experience or initiative / genuine interest & ability to undergo training for video conferencing & AV systems,
* Basic awareness of data cabling, touch screen TV's, wireless keyboards and mice and a basic IT awareness/understanding of computer hardware and software, meeting room checks and set ups.
If you are interested in this role kindly apply now or send me an email [email protected]