- Manpower Ireland
- 21 Feb 2023
- 21 Mar 2023
- Magdalena Hollywood
- Job Type
Claims Agent, Dublin, HYBRID - 3 days from home
This is an exciting opportunity to become Claims Agent in one of Ireland's most reputable broker companies in South Dublin. Hybrid - 3 days from home. Salary negotiable.
- Excellent Bonus
- Attractive pension package
- Discount on car and home insurance after the probation period
- Monthly lunch allowance, as well as a top-class wellness initiative
- As a Insurance Claims Agent, you will be responsible for managing the first notification of loss and determining the correct area for handling.
- You will handle all motor damage claims from notification to closure within the agreed authority limits and service standards.
- You will also communicate with customers via telephone and in writing to provide excellent claims customer service.
- Capturing critical details at all stages of the claim,
- providing technical advice to customers,
- ensuring compliance with regulatory standards,
- reflecting the Claims Department strategy of the customer-centric approach.
WHAT WE NEED:
- Great communication and decision-making skills,
- Be able to work in a team,
- Provide excellent service to customers.
- Meet deadlines as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, have excellent keyboard skills
- Self-motivated, and have the desire to develop knowledge and experience.
- Insurance experience, CIP, APA qualifications or progress towards completing insurance exams are desirable.
DO NOT MISS THIS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY!
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
Contact me for more details on [email protected] or 01-6455218