- Manpower Ireland
- 22 Feb 2023
- 22 Mar 2023
- Louise Kelly
- Job Type
What's on offer?
- Strong remuneration and benefits package.
- A family-like environment, personality is huge for our client & they are renowned for being both collaborative & supportive.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Trade Qualification or Third Level Qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience of hands-on maintenance and troubleshooting of oral solid dose manufacturing equipment and highspeed packaging equipment is desirable but not essential.
- Pharma / Food experience desirable but not essential.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required.
- Have a keen interest in technology.
- Programming experience desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be a member of the Automation and IS team that provides day to day and project support within the automated production & packaging facility.
- You will be responsible for and involved in troubleshooting, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Production Processes and Equipment and the site Utilities.
- You will have ability to understand Automation Systems and assess / diagnose PLC / PC programs.
- You will gain Experience of High Speed Vision systems (e.g Cognex, Keyence etc.. )
- You will have experience with and Develop an in-depth knowledge of all control systems currently in use on site including PLC's: Siemens, Allen Bradley , motion systems, vision systems, electrical & safety systems and networks; While also helping develop a disaster recovery support program and system obsolescence program.
- Operate as point of contact person for all automation related line down issues and projects.
- Work closely with cross functional teams in monitoring equipment performance using proven troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques / methods to solve to root cause.
- Support the continuous improvement initiatives on the site.
- Ensure all new equipment and tasks are risk assessed, support investigation and near miss resolution, and proactively drive actions to reduce safety risks.
- Support site validation activities - automation change control and draft IOPQ documents/test scripts.
- Manage software revisions for control systems to maintain full compliance with business quality systems.
- Carry out other relevant tasks as required by the Automation & IS Manager / Designated Engineer.
Call Louise on +353 1 6455216 or email [email protected]