- Manpower Ireland
- Up to EUR27000.00 per annum
- 23 Feb 2023
- 23 Mar 2023
- Odilija Talockaite
- Job Type
Engineering Assistant - Sligo
Our client is a pioneering medical device engineering company offering a range of services in Europe and the US. This is a fantastic graduate opportunity to grow and learn in a dynamic environment. Not only will you receive amazing benefits, you will also gain industry experience.
This role is fully on-site with no remote or hybrid opportunities.
What's on offer?
- Pension Scheme and Health Insurance.
- Educational Assistance.
- Subsidised Sport and Social Club.
- Company events.
- Employee Well-being Program.
- Professional development and progression opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with design engineers and project managers to draft red lined documents; change control and updating of Batch records, Bills of materials, Work instructions and other Project documentation as required.
- Completing purchase orders, quotes, and material specification revisions.
- Stock counts, materials usage, and labelling.
- Following up with vendors on purchase orders and deliveries.
- Collect meeting minutes and transfer to project tracker.
- Adhere to Plant Safety requirements and Health & Safety requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- This role would suit a candidate with a bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering.
- We are looking for someone who is proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- If you have strong communication and interpersonal skills, this role could be the right fit for you.
- Engineering experience is beneficial but not essential for this position.
Please note: You must be legally authorised to work in Ireland. We are not currently able to offer visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.