Dynamic Sales Specialist
Our client, one of Ireland's most well known food production companies are seeking superstar sales people who want to make a name for themselves in the industry and become extremely financially successful in the process.
The company invest in their people and pay generously, they empower their people to take action and sales executives enjoy a high level of autonomy and flexibility.
We are looking for natural sales people, our client is open to experience level and backgrounds, we want to hire top performers. If you're confident, a natural communicator and driven to succeed, you will be very successful in the role.
What's on offer?
- Fantastic compensation package
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Excellent progression opportunities
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- Do you have 1+ year's Sales experience?
- Are you a naturally confident communicator?
- Do you enjoy building relationships with new and existing clients?
- Do you enjoy being responsible for your own success?
- Do you have a Food or Agricultural background?
- If you have a degree in a Science, Food or Agriculture related field that would be desirable
- If you have a 2nd European language would be a distinct advantage
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have full autonomy for your sales success
- Be a stellar communicator and win business through customer interactions
- Network, take risks, make the sales process your own
- Build profitable accounts with new and existing customers
- Proactively build your own reputation and generate client referrals
- Accurately price tailored solutions and products
- Confidently manage price negotiations and closing sales
- Demonstrate products and promote the benefits for each client
- Provide an excellent after-sales experience
- Be aware of the market and do regular competitor analysis