Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Do you enjoy communicating with a wide range of people? If you answered 'Yes,' we would love to hear from you.
We are recruiting for an exciting position to join a busy call centre in Glasgow as a Customer Service Representative, where you will be working as part of a team to support inbound customer queries in a financial services environment.
You will be part of a service that is European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing. The Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
Our client aims to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence.
Please Note: The role is full-time with part-time hours available. Shift Pattern to cover the following working hours for full-time: 5 days out of 7, between 8am-8pm. Weekend working is required. Shift Pattern to cover the following working hours for part-time: 5 days out of 7, between 9am-5pm. Weekend working is required. All shift patterns to be agreed with line manager.
What will be your primary responsibilities?
The role will involve, but not be limited to; you are performing the following:
- Have a positive approach and a can-do attitude. You'll need to be open to change and not be afraid to take on challenges.
- Have flexibility and the ability to adapt across teams and processes. You'll need to demonstrate flexibility in your thinking and be able to adapt to new situations, including those outside your area.
- Work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Deliver customer query resolution across various customer contact channels. Consistently meeting performance indicators for accuracy and timeliness is required across all channels.
- Actively engage in training, coaching and performance management. Displaying the skills and behaviours required to be truly customer-centric.
- Be clear & concise in written, verbal, and email communication, both internally and externally.
- Follow all compliance, legal and regulatory requirements, completing all relevant training.
- Dealing with a variety of ad hoc duties. Recording and acting as appropriate on trends in customer feedback and technical issues. Proactively support the transformation and change activities to support contractual requirements around making NS&I easier to do business with.
- Proactively support company initiatives around colleague well-being.
- Support the maintenance of all relevant Industry standards (ISO, IIP, CCA etc.).
To apply for this post, you will have:
- Ability to build excellent, long-term relationships with customers based on a complete understanding of their needs and a dedication to meeting their expectations
- Dedication to delivering what is promised, ensuring that results are on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Ability to work together by involving others in goals and plans, sharing knowledge, taking a positive role in team building and seeking opportunities for cross-functional working and collaboration.
- Passion for reviewing and improving personal skills, seeking challenging opportunities to stimulate personal development and growth.
- Have a flexible approach, revising plans and decisions in light of new information and changing circumstances, dealing positively with organisational change.
In return for your demanding work and commitment, working for this organisation can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
- 25 days per year, plus bank holidays after (After 12 weeks)
- Opportunity for paid overtime
- Competitive pay rates - £11.02 per hour. (After 12 weeks)
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
ManpowerGroup finds work for more than 100,000 people in the UK each year across a wide range of industries and skills across our expert family of brands. Achieving gender parity and creating a culture of conscious inclusion is a business priority. That's why we take an active role with World Economic Forum to shape the future of education, gender and work, and commission research to find out what can be done to close the gender gap faster, providing organisations with actionable advice and seven practical steps that accelerate progress.
Please Note: As part of the recruitment and onboarding processes, we require to undertake the following compliance checks, which must be completed to progress: Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS), Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Proof of right to work, Proof of Address, Credit Check and three years of work references. If you have lived outside the UK/Travelled for six months or more in the last five years, you must undertake a police check.
By applying today, you can kickstart our fantastic onboarding process, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience with this incredible government organisation.