Customer Service & Purchasing Assistant
- Manpower Ireland
- 28 Feb 2023
- 21 Mar 2023
- Catherine Byrne
- Job Type
Customer Service / Purchasing Assistant
- Full Time Permanent onsite
- Location Enniscorthy
Our client is a leading wholesaler. They provide high condition and affordable products worldwide.
They have an all-encompassing product range and are renowned for their distinction in Customer service with fast dispatch to all their worldwide destinations.
As a team they offer steadfast product advice when needed and are relentless in lending support to existing and new customers.
Summary of the role:
The primary function of this role is to ensure a high level of customer service and assistance to the rest of the office team in this collaborative, fast paced flexible environment.
The successful candidate will need to be supportive, honest highly organised and friendly. Reporting to the company director this role is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a varied role the is growing.
What's on offer:
- Performance based bonus
- 20 paid holidays + Bank holidays
- Free parking
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- Strong communication & sales skills (by phone/email)
- Organised with the ability to multitask and focus on priority projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook, or similar computer software
- Previous Equine background would be of benefit.
- Experience in Sage or similar packages would be of benefit but not essential.
- 1-2 year of relevant working experience in a fast-moving office environment.
- Must hold a minimum of second level education.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing and invoicing orders.
- Liaising with Customers and Suppliers on a regular basis.
- Undertake general administrative tasks, dealing with phone & email queries/orders.
- Providing general administration support to the team.
- Document control, assisting with processing updates to project documentation.
- Assisting with creating and printing purchase orders and receiving in stock
- Product analysis and forecasting
- Assisting with production problems, product development and claims
Do not miss out on this superb opportunity to join an already established fast paced friendly company. Call me Catherine on 01-6455210 or mail me at [email protected]