HR Administrator, Hybrid
HR Administrator - Dublin City Centre, hybrid after 6 months
We are looking for a dynamic and organized HR professional to join Irish company in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail skills and be able to quickly adapt to new tasks. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking career progression and wants to gain more experience in HR projects and functions.
- Pension package
- Hybrid after 6 months
- Wellbeing initiatives
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary point of contact for all HR queries,
- Ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations,
- Maintaining up-to-date HR systems,
- Managing the onboarding process,
- Preparing monthly payroll information for Finance department,
- Assisting with performance management,
- Partnering with the HR Manager on various projects,
- Participating in wellness programs and supporting the recruitment and selection lifecycle.
The ideal candidate:
- BA/MA in Human Resources or a related field and be CIPD Accredited.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar HR role with exposure to HR systems,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- In-depth knowledge of employment law,
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A good understanding of Irish employment legislation and the
- Ability to manage and analyse data to generate reports will also be necessary.
For more details, please contact Magdalena on [email protected]