Technical Email Marketing Specialist
2 days left
Technical Email Marketing Specialist - Fully Remote
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise.
With more than 600 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights.
We're responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
We are looking for a Technical Email Marketing Specialist to develop, scale and optimise our transactional marketing campaigns with the purpose of engaging our Dropbox customer base.
You will be passionate about Marketing and are looking to expand and grow your lifecycle marketing career. You are also excited to work globally and closely cross-functional partners including Product, Product Marketing, Regional leads and more.
You know the devil is in the detail and are customer obsessed - their experience is your passion.
You will understand marketing and sales processes, have working knowledge of lifecycle email and mobile push notification marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, reporting, and able to take on a dedicated project management approach towards these initiatives.
This is a fully remote role, on a 12month contract basis.
- Own end-to-end creation, deployment and maintenance of transactional email and notification campaigns across global markets that engage millions of users.
- Project manage a programme from strategy, creation, experimentation, execution and reporting.
- Partner closely with audience specialists to build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-orientated, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them.
- Collaborate closely with key partners on marketing, platform and product teams to help launch new products and build meaningful and uncomplicated transactional campaigns for our customers.
- Build and maintain metrics reports on campaign deliverabilty, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Actively measure and track email and notification program engagement.
- Troubleshoot issues with campaigns in a timely manner.
- Track record working with sales/ email and notification marketing automation tools e.g. Iterable, Braze, Marketo, Salesforce
- Creating and managing strategies to engage customers and retain new customers
- You have a creative and analytical mindset that would lend to email and notification campaigns optimizations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly articulate impact and work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, metric driven environment
- You are self starter, with a real passion for building and troubleshooting
- Over 3 years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Digital marketing of a freemium SaaS product
- HTML coding /editing experience
- Experience running SQL queries
Note: Please apply only if you are eligible to work full-time in Ireland
Apply for Technical Email Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly