We are currently recruiting for Payroll Associate to work with our client SAP. This is a hybrid, 12month fixed contract position.
Payroll Associate will be responsible to deliver payroll to world-class standards of sustainability, compliance, timeliness, efficiency and accuracy. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking payroll associate to work with Irish and UK SAP.
Core tasks include:
- Payroll calculation and reporting: process payroll and subsequent activities to pay SAP employees on time and fulfil legal compliance obligations in accordance with the country specific statutory and business framework. Apply standard global processes and controls for in-house payroll, while remaining flexible to reflect country specifics such as local payroll calendar, policies and legal regulations.
- Resolving employee tax and social security enquiries, securing business continuity and acting as Point of Contact for external authorities (audits, communications) as well as internal departments on payroll matters.
- Providing subject matter expertise and supporting project work, i.e. for Business Process Standardization/end-to-end continuous process improvements,
- Sharing industry best-practices and presenting for customers, authorities, and professional organizations in areas of expertise (i.e. Payroll, Expat Payroll, Project Management
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- The Payroll Associate is responsible for performing administrative tasks based on work instructions
- To Support timely and accurate payroll processing in SAP In-house payroll
- Support local and global payroll projects
- Main tasks include (but not limited to); supporting and responding to employee queries via internal ticket system, supporting payroll relevant HR initiatives, processing, pre -payroll, run-payroll and post-payroll activities, monthly statutory reporting to authorities, legal statements
- Supporting local payroll consultant with all payroll relevant administration.
Experience and Skills:
- 1 year working experience within HR area and payroll in Ireland and UK market .
- Experience using SAP HRMS or SAP HCM software
- Must have strong attention to detail and time management
- Initiative within the role
- Ability to work under own autonomy
- Customer-oriented environment preferred
- Basic project management/support experience is preferred
- Business or Human Resources Administration Education or comparable education/experience
- Professional Training & Certification
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Apply for Payroll Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly