Servier is a global bio-pharmaceutical group with a strong international presence in 150 countries. Servier is an independent group that invests over 20% of its brand-name revenue in Research and Development every year.
To accelerate therapeutic innovation for the benefit of patients, the Group is committed to open and collaborative innovation with academic partners, pharmaceutical groups, and biotech companies. It also integrates the patient's voice at the heart of its activities.
A leader in cardiology, the ambition of the Servier Group is to become a renowned and innovative player in oncology. Its growth is based on a sustained commitment to cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, oncology, neuroscience, and immuno-inflammatory diseases.
They are recruiting for an ASL Supervisor to join their growing team in Co. Wicklow.
What's on offer?
- Strong remuneration package.
- Benefits including a hybrid work environment, healthcare, pension, and flexible working times.
- A family-like environment, personality is huge for our client & they are renowned for being both collaborative & supportive.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the pharmaceutical / medical device industry is desirable.
- A third level qualification in a Science related discipline is highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate proven leadership ability and management skills, be performance and goal orientated, with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative approach to work are also required.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation abilities with a proven track record of multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines and delegating successfully are essential.
- Experience in developing process improvements and leading and delivering change would be beneficial.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete scheduling of all testing and Capacity management - assigning resources to ensure batches are processed on time
- Actioning/Assessing LIRs/DRFs to ensure deviations are correctly recorded and appropriate CAPAs implemented as applicable
- Collaborate with Analytical Services Manager in planning the operations of the Analytical Services Laboratory
- LIMS SFP Batch approvals
- Manage all SFP Out of Trend (OOT) & Out of Specification (OOS) Investigations
- Review and update all relevant documentation as necessary e.g. SOP's, WISOP's
- Assisting with Regulatory Audits (Internal & External)
- Supervise All SFP Group Personnel, including Annual Yearly Development Reviews (YDR),
- Attend laboratory and interdepartmental meetings as group and laboratory representative as required.
- Assist with ASL staff recruitment interviews
- Assist in the Preparation & Review of Product Quality Reviews (PQR's)
- Process all TMS and HR.net related activity for Laboratory SFP Personnel
- Conduct RCPS Sessions routinely as required with a view to Eliminating Errors, Improving RFT compliance and harnessing continuous improvement.
- Assist Analytical Services Laboratory Manager in any other duties that may be required in order to guarantee production flow.
- Assist in developing a Data Analysis system for monitoring trends in Analytical testing (SFP)
- Deputise for ASL Manager as required (Meetings, site visits etc) & be point of contact for ASL.
Call Louise on +353 1 6455216 or email [email protected]