- Manpower Ireland
- Dublin South, Dublin
- Up to EUR31500.00 per annum
- 07 Mar 2023
- 04 Apr 2023
- Catherine Byrne
- Job Type
Monitoring Officer Entry Level role
Full Time Permanent Onsite Shift work
Location Dublin 12
Our client is a global service provider with over 20 years of proven growth and exceptional performance. Their mission is to be their customers best service provider.
They realise the importance of diversity and in achieving that goal. Our client's company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 values and beliefs which drive their unmatched culture, making them the #1 global, serviced-based system integrator in the industry.
They take immense pride in protecting the lives and assets of their customers and their communities with the solutions that they provide.
Who you are:
If you have a passion for providing top-class service to customers, colleagues, and communities.
You are a person of integrity with a commitment to growth, accountability and delivering results.
You want to join an organisation with a positive culture that embraces inclusion and allows everyone to be the best version of themselves at work and home. You want to grow with us and deliver results as a Monitoring Centre Operator.
What's on offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Corporate Social Responsibility Day
- Fun and Laughter Day
- Company pension after successful probationary period
- And more…
Duties & Responsibilities:
- User Administration of Security Monitoring Systems.
- Taking calls from client representatives across the world who have security requests / issues and actioning email generated tickets relating to physical security issues.
- Responding from our monitoring centre to event driven alarms from the physical security by way of following a Standard Operating Procedure.
- Proactive surveillance of cameras based on a pre-defined schedule.
- Responding to Internal Emergency Calls / Help Points via soft phone.
- Logging maintenance requests with regional physical security companies, and liaising with them to ensure a successful resolution.
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- Be customer focused, while maintaining the integrity and aims of the security operations team at all times.
- You will be comfortable using computer software of various kinds and have an eye for details.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and make effective and timely decisions by following well defined standard operating procedures, while maintaining a customer focus and being confident and resilient attitude throughout.
- Be a competent in handling situations that may fall outside the standard operating procedures and liaising with internal and external stakeholders including emergency services if required.
- Demonstrate an openness to actively support change within the role and have a willingness to adapt to any new responsibilities the customer asks us to undertake as part of the security operations team.
- Have the ability to work successfully as an individual and also as part of a close-knit team. Be able to take direction from team leaders and control room supervisors as appropriate.
Do not miss out on this superb opportunity to join an already established fast paced friendly company. Call me Catherine on 01-6455210 or mail me at [email protected]