- Location: Waterford
- Salary: €19.71p/h
- Job Type: Full-time, Contract (13 months)
About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is in Waterford on Ireland's southeast coast.
Established in 2001 and now with more than 700 employees, the site has seen more than €600m invested in state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology. Diversification continues to bring new products to Waterford and the expanded site portfolio continues to create new opportunities.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds, and experiences.
We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients, and customers.
- Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site.
- Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch releases.
- In particular, close contact maintained with Quality Assurance Production, Engineering and Planners.
- Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications, and SOPs in compliance to pharmacopeial and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with training of the analysts in areas of expertise and knowledge and in new methods, SOP's, and updates.
- Trend such results, record on COA's where required and complete OOS's investigations on a timely basis.
- Update the QC Team Leader on potential problems and highlight improvements where possible by use of the normal communication means.
- Ensure all quality documentation and records are complete and current.
- Ensure QC laboratories meet current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP) requirements.
- Ensure relevant procedures are correctly defined and followed.
- Ensure that critical chemical testing and related equipment meets current validation requirements (IQ, OQ, PQ) where required.
- Audit and review chemistry test results daily and ensure compliance with cGLP.
- Checking/auditing laboratory notebooks and analytical reports.
- Always ensure compliance to cGMP.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred).
- Postgraduate studies as appropriate to augment primary degree.
- 2-3 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Apply today or contact myself at [email protected] for further information.