HR Advisor (Regional) - Dublin South, Hybrid
- Permanent, Full time
- Salary: 50k - 55k
Well established Global transport company with Head Quarters in UK is seeking Regional HR Advisor, based in Dublin South with occasional travel to the other location in Ireland, company car provided.
What do we offer:
- Cash back on medical expenses such as dental. Specialist consultations, prescriptions and more
- Company car
- Company expenses for all travel regarding work
- Free travel to certain destination within Europe
- Wellbeing program and support
- Provide advice and support to employees and managers on HR policies, procedures, and employment legislation.
- Deliver training and development programs to employees and managers on HR policies and procedures.
- Assist with performance management, including conducting appraisals and implementing improvement plans.
- Manage employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievance procedures, and provide guidance to managers on these matters.
- Assist with implementation of HR initiatives, such as employee engagement and well-being programs, in line with the overall company strategy.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records, ensuring compliance with data protection legislation.
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with company's locations in Ireland.
- The position entails periodic work travel, typically once every two weeks, and involves reporting to the Senior HR Advisor.
- A degree in Human Resources Management or a related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an HR advisory role
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and HR policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Flexibility to travel within two other locations in Ireland on biweekly basis.
Interested? Apply now!
For more details contact [email protected] or call me on 01-6455218