Integrated Business Planning Specialist
We believe that diversity adds value to our business, our teams and our culture. We are committed to equal employment opportunities that foster an inclusive environment.
As a Specialist, Integrated Business Planning CoE, you will work collaboratively with other areas of the Biopharma & Plasma Business Units, along with other Operations and services units, to ensure the proper communication of different metrics and analysis related to the Integrated Business Planning, as well as, for the proper development of projects and digitalization processes.
The role is also responsible for performing ad-hoc scenario analysis responding to potential demand and supply variations.
What your responsibilities will be
- Map-out current processes to design improvements to them to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output through Lean principles.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to assist senior leaders in evaluating possible solutions to solve complex challenges.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement ideas, pitching them to relevant stakeholders to gain their buy-in.
- Collaborate with Commercial and Industrial areas to improve Supply Chain monitoring and End-to-End transparency (product introduction, demand forecast, inventory management, opportunities & vulnerabilities assessment, etc.).
- Participate in and support implementation of a singular Grifols global integrated business planning process to deliver seamless Supply Chain management solutions to the organization in terms of cost, time, and service.
- Work in keeping up-to-date standard operating procedures and help in the governance of the current Supply Chain planning cycle.
- Benchmark "the way we do things" vs Supply Chain best practices.
- Participation in the implementation of a new E2E planning software.
- Help in developing user acceptance tests, and training materials for new users of a new planning software.
- Support the monthly Integrated Reconciliation (IR) and Management Business Reviews (MBR) processes and inputs.
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team to fine-tune current and new tools. Research what is out there (new trends, technologies, techniques, or practices) and how it can fit the company needs. Work with global counterparts to ensure the tools cover all the needs and create roadmaps, success criteria and review that result is delivered against the agreements. Play a key role in the adoption stage.
- Identify and quantify relevant risks and opportunities to the operating plan by business unit.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in an applicable field of study (Engineering, Supply Chain Management and/or Business preferred).
- You have 3 years' specialist experience in Sales & Operations planning or Business Strategy/Operations/Data Analytics in leading companies.
- You are an Expert in MS Excel and other MS products
- You have the Proven ability to work under pressure in ambiguous situations and respond appropriately in a timely manner.
- You have Experience with implementation of Sales & Operations Planning or complex planning / IBP processes in a highly sophisticated network with multiple stakeholders.
- You have Strong project management/process improvement skills.
- You have the Ability to create consensus and implement processes in a complex matrix environment.
- You have Strong analytical skills to analyse and interpret data.
- You have Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to make structured decisions on a routine basis.
- You have a Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively with multiple and changing priorities.
- You are Proactive, results oriented, strong attention to detail, with a can-do mentality.
- You are A well-organized team player with the ability to think creatively.
- You have Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Nice for you to have , Expert in SAP SD/MM/PP/BI and SAP Analytics Cloud.
What we offer
- It's a brilliant opportunity for someone with the right talents.
- Grifols understands you want a challenging and rewarding career in a critical function such as Corporate Communications. We'll help you grow professionally.
- Information about Grifols is available at www.grifols.com. If you're interested in joining our company and you have what it takes, then don't hesitate to apply.
- Hybrid Model
- Flexible schedule 40 hours Monday to Friday
- Contract of Employment: 18 months Fixed Term Contract
We look forward to receiving your application.
Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.