Process Technician - Purification
- Dublin West, Dublin
- 10 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Elidyah Muabana
- Job Type
Grifols are seeking for operators / technicians who have worked in an aseptic and GMP area before
Reporting to the Manufacturing Process Supervisor, the Manufacturing Purification Process Technician is responsible for the operation, cleaning and upkeep of all equipment and facilities in an aseptic environment in support of manufacturing requirements. This person is also responsible for the adherence to, and leadership of, all cGMP, training and safety standards for the work area.
What your responsibilities will be
- Adhere to procedures and practices and maintain compliance with applicable departmental, corporate, industrial, health & safety and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that the gowning philosophies for all cleanroom, production and facility areas are strictly adhered to and all non-conformances are immediately actioned and reported.
- Ownership for the setup, coordination, regulation and troubleshooting of processing equipment in an aseptic biologics processing environment for plasma derived pharmaceuticals.
- Responsible for the cleaning (Manual and automated CIP/SIP) and upkeep of all associated facilities and equipment and for ensuring all areas are maintained in proper working order.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all Company documentation and material reconciliation.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
Who you are
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred: Emphasis on Biology, Chemistry, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering or closely related scientific / technical discipline desired. Equivalency: In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or EU regulated environment.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
Salary and Benefits
Attractive Salaries, Healthcare, Shift Allowance, Pension, Annual Leave Days, Canteen
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply for Process Technician - Purification
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly