- Manpower Ireland
- EUR32000.00 - EUR36000.00 per annum + Pension, Relocation assistance
- 10 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Luke Ryan
- Driving and Logistics
- Job Type
Customs Agent in Dublin
Join the premium, family-owned transport and logistics provider to the food sector in Ireland, the UK & Europe!
We are seeking a talented Customs Agent to join the team and help continue to provide the best possible logistics solutions.
As a Customs Agent, you will be responsible for ensuring that our clients' goods comply with customs regulations and laws when crossing international borders.
You will liaise with both carriers and clients to ensure that goods are cleared efficiently and timely.
SHIFT - 13.00-21.00
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Relocation assistance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Import and export customs entries
- Customs tariffs/valuations
- Updating ACP
- Creating and discharging T1 documents
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and Revenue
- Customs experience
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of working at fast pace
- Strong PC Skills such as Excel / Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent level of English Oral and Written is required
If you are a driven and detail-oriented individual with experience in customs or international trade, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity here or contact me @ Luke Ryan on LinkedIn
Apply for Customs Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly