HV Electrical Engineer
5 days left
- Manpower Ireland
- Cork City, Cork
- 10 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Odilija Talockaite
- Job Type
HV Electrical Engineer - Cork or Dublin
Our client is a multinational business which provides a wide range of services ranging from the design and build of sub-stations, to providing Wind & Solar energy solutions.
As an HV Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, maintaining, and troubleshooting high voltage (HV) electrical systems and equipment.
You will collaborate with a team of engineers, technicians, and project managers to ensure that projects are completed on time and to the highest quality standards.
What's on offer?
- A fully hybrid working model is in operation between home, office and site.
- Attractive Salary and Bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Further education support
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
Duties and responsibilities:
- Busbar system calculations, thermal & mechanical loading
- Secondary design including preparation of control & protection schematics
- Auxiliary AC & DC system sizing and specification
- Interface engineering with TSO/DSO
- Lightning protection, protective shielding, earthing design.
The ideal candidate:
- Our ideal candidate will hold a primary degree in Electrical Engineering.
- We are looking for someone with 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience with grid connections / renewable energy / airfield works is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills, Auto-CAD and ePlan P8 or similar is preferred.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced electrical engineer with a passion for high voltage power systems, apply below or reach out to [email protected] to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Apply for HV Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly