5 days left
- Manpower Ireland
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 10 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Odilija Talockaite
- Job Type
Project Manager - Leinster
Our client is a multinational business which provides a wide range of services ranging from the design and build of sub-stations, to providing Wind & Solar energy solutions.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing aviation projects from conception to completion.
You will work closely with stakeholders, project teams, and vendors to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
What's on offer?
- A fully hybrid working model is in operation between home, office and site
- Attractive Salary and Bonus structure
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- Further education support
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Plan, execute, and close projects according to defined timelines, budgets, and specifications.
- Manage project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have a background in Engineering or Management plus a minimum of 5 years' experience within the industry.
- We are looking for a candidate with experience working on multi discipline projects.
- Previous experience within a power or aviation sector is preferred.
- Our ideal candidate will have strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
Apply below or reach out to [email protected] to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly