Project Delivery Manager
- Manpower Ireland
- Cork, Cork City
- 10 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Odilija Talockaite
- Job Type
Project Delivery Manager - Ireland, nationwide
Our client is a multinational business which provides a wide range of services ranging from the design and build of sub-stations, to providing Wind & Solar energy solutions.
As a Project Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and closing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. You will collaborate with project teams, stakeholders, and vendors to ensure successful project delivery.
What's on offer?
- A fully hybrid working model is in operation between home, office and site
- Attractive Salary and Bonus structure
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- Further education support
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
Duties and responsibilities:
- Agree the project schedule with the Operations Manager and SLT.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Manage project resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Ensure compliance with project specifications, requirements, and standards.
- Monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders and senior management.
- Coordinate project activities with cross-functional teams, including engineering, operations, and finance.
The ideal candidate:
- Our ideal candidate will hold a primary degree in Electrical Engineering.
- We are looking for a candidate with 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience with MV/HV design, HV substation and underground cable design and construction is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills, and familiarity with Auto-CAD.
Apply below or reach out to [email protected] to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Apply for Project Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly