Enterprise Scheduling Coordinator
- Manpower Ireland
- EUR21.00 - EUR23.00 per hour
- 13 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- Zaharia Ahmed
- Job Type
Enterprise Scheduling Lead
- Agilent Technologies - Ireland CSO
- Family Service Delivery / Administration / Customer Service
- Reporting to Enterprise Scheduling Supervisor
- Based on-site Blanchardstown, Dublin
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables. applications and expertise.
Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Agilent is collaborating with leading biopharmaceuticals located in Dublin and is hiring for the integral and dynamic role of on-site Enterprise Scheduling Lead. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, people focussed, and have strong organizational and communication skills.
Objectives: The main objectives of this position are to:
- Lead & support ESC Team delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a dynamic, fast-paced pharmaceutical site.
- Support as a centralized point of contact on customer queries & escalations.
- Attend customer meetings and deliver performance metrics results and corrective actions if required.
- Effectively coordinate onsite maintenance activities such as planning and scheduling of engineers
- Manage and update scheduled services plan, ensuring successful completion of services and responding to breakdown repair requests.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining processes targeted at efficient operations and positive employee experience.
- Improve the employee and customer experience by supporting the team in developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Drive an uncompromised "customer-first attitude" throughout the team
- Effectively manage contractual response times, minimizing rescheduling and delivering services within satisfactory timelines.
- Build successful customer relationships, prioritizing customer requirements and keeping the customer informed of any scheduling changes.
Responsibilities: Responsibilities of the ESL are:
- Lead the Enterprise Scheduling Coordinators to drive the overall CrossLab Enterprise Business, to help customers achieve superior outcomes.
- To act as first point of contact for contract queries, service delivery, repairs, and any changes to the scope of contract.
- Work with Agilent stakeholders to track service metrics and repairs, safety incidences and achievements. Ensure services are completed within the timeframe agreed with the customer, with minimum disruption to onsite activities.
- Solve non-routine issues, challenges, and problems within the field of specialization
- Daily management of workload; Coordinate service visits in accordance with site schedule along with management of associated standards/parts that may be vital for the successful completion of the service.
- Be positive, a great teammate, and demonstrate a passion for the role and customer satisfaction.
- Daily administrative duties such as quotation requests, raising purchase orders, and reconciling costs.
- Taking a high number of internal and external phone calls and emails, while working to agreed service levels.
- Customer asset management, ensuring inventories are accurate. Work with Agilent stakeholders and customers to ensure successful contract renewal.
- To regularly monitor, raise service orders and maintain correct information in SAP CRM System.
- Schedule inductions and manage vendor documentation in accordance with customer requirements
- Management of repair requests.
- Proactive monitoring of schedule adherence to planned preventative maintenance.
- To track requested and approved out-of-scope costs.
- Attend customer meetings.
Core Skills Requirements:
- Ability to be a key team player, take ownership, and help your colleagues with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer preferences, needs, and expectations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the service business and a solid understanding of the scheduling coordinator role and responsibilities.
- Effective interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills including strong influencing skills.
- Ability to manage sudden changes in priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written & listening. with shown ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and easily.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and multi-task.
- Ability to handle customer and vendor requests via telephone, email, web.
- Ability to work independently will limited managerial input.
- Knowledge of planning and administrative tools is preferable.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven fluency in English (verbal & written).
- Willingness and enthusiasm to participate in on-going training and development
- Science qualification advantageous.
- 3+ years in a supervisory/management role advantageous.
Apply today or contact myself at [email protected] for further information.