HR Manager, Monaghan
HR Manager - Monaghan
Permanent, Full time, on site
Monday - Friday
Our client, a leading mechanical and electrical Engineering company is seeking a HR Manager to join their team in Monaghan.
As part of your role, you will be tasked with establishing a productive and enjoyable workplace where all staff members are dedicated to fulfilling the company's objectives. Your primary focus will be on promoting our values and fostering a positive organisational culture that recognises our employees as our most valuable resource.
What do we offer:
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our business and develop new benefits.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and guidance to stakeholders and the HR team as strategic HR programs are executed, offering advice and training support as required.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees in each jurisdiction to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance, consulting with legal advisors as needed.
- Offer HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Manage recruitment and selection activities, including advertising, interviews, and onboarding.
- Act as a subject matter expert, coaching managers in managing HR and ER matters in line with legislation and best practices.
- Proactively develop and update a group suite of toolkits and management supports to enable resource planning, talent management, performance management, and succession management.
- Develop succession planning activities to engage and develop high-potential talent.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs.
- At least 3-4 years of HR Management experience.
- Expertise in multiple HR disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws.
- Third level of qualification in HR or CIPD qualified.
- Experience in working with computerized HR systems.
- Must have a current Clean Driving license.
- Capacity to gain a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, compensation practices, roles, and administrative practices associated with those factors.
Interested? Apply now!
For more details contact [email protected] or call me on 01-6455218