- Manpower Ireland
- Up to EUR28000.00 per annum
- 14 Mar 2023
- 18 Apr 2023
- Luke Ryan
- Job Type
Warehouse Operative in Monaghan - Immediate Start
Location: Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan
Locally established over 40 years, our client is an associate of one of the leading international producers of construction chemical products and technologies.
With more than 2,500 employees in over 40 countries they have acquired a renowned reputation for sophisticated and advanced solutions and technologies.
Due to continued success and growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse & Production Operative for immediate start.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- opportunity to work for a multinational company committed to developing and career advancing all employees in the company.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Picking and packing accurately
- Operating a forklift
- Computer competency
- Demonstrating working knowledge of workplace health and safety
- Demonstrating team spirit and a can-do attitude
- Supervision & Planning
- Forklift licence
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in all warehousing operations.
- Applicants must be fully conversant with areas of goods inwards and outwards & Shelving locations.
- Diligence for workplace health and safety
- Reliability and good attitude
- Good computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail with very good numeric, oral and written communication skills
If you are a motivated and reliable individual who can start immediately, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity here or contact me @ Luke Ryan on LinkedIn
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly