- Manpower Ireland
- Dublin North, Dublin
- €12.50 - €14.50 p/h
- 15 Mar 2023
- 19 Apr 2023
- Alicia Matuszkiewicz
- Driving and Logistics
- Job Type
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? If so, we want you to join our client's team as a Warehouse Operative!
Our client has a well-established reputation as a leading company with more than five decades of experience in the logistics and supply chain industry. They specialize in delivering solutions to organizations in the pharmaceutical, nutritional, and FMCG sectors.
- Role Overview:
- Location: Dublin 15
- Employment: Full time Permanent
- Hours of work: 07:30 - 15:45
- Hourly Rate: €12.50- €14.50 DOE
- Accurately receive and put away loads
- Pick and dispatch loads efficiently
- Maintain GDP practices
- Support relabelling of packaged goods when required
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and balance checks
- Maintain warehouse equipment and hardware
- Other duties as required
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to a car as there is no regular public transport to the location
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow SOP's
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Forklift experience desirable
This position offers a competitive salary, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for growth and advancement in the company.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV . We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly