E-Commerce Specialist-Louth/North Dublin
Our client is a well-established supplier of equine related products based in Louth/North Dublin. They are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Specialist to manage their online sales channels and help grow their online business. The E-Commerce Specialist will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to increase website traffic, improve conversion rates, and enhance the overall customer experience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in e-commerce and a deep understanding of the latest digital marketing trends and techniques.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary: 45-50k
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working and flexi-time
- Company Pension
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- Do you have 3+ years' experience in an E-Commerce role
- Do you have excellent knowledge of ecommerce systems especially content management & customer support?
- SEO optimisation is an essential skill
- Ideally you will be proficient in using online marketing tools and methods
- Excellent working knowledge of Magento and WordPress would be an advantage
- A relevant 3rd level qualification is extremely desirable
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining, promoting, and managing day to day use of the E-Commerce platform and the website
- Managing regular online highlights, promotions, and rankings reviews
- Creating strategic online partnerships to help deliver the objectives of the online team.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase website traffic and drive sales
- Optimize product pages for SEO and improve website conversion rates
- Manage paid search campaigns and analyse performance to ensure ROI
- Work to develop engaging digital content, including product descriptions, images, and videos
- Analyse customer behaviour data to identify trends and make data-driven decisions
- Stay up to date with the latest e-commerce trends and technologies and recommend strategies to improve performance
If you are a results-driven e-commerce professional with a passion for online retail, we want to hear from you!