- Manpower Ireland
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 20 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Odilija Talockaite
- Job Type
Commissioning Engineer - Nationwide
Our client provides market-leading life safety solutions. Their company culture makes them the number 1 global provider of system integration services. We are looking for an Installation Engineer to join their team!
This is a brilliant opportunity to become a part of an expanding dynamic team. Not only will you receive fantastic benefits, our client also offers an inclusive and supportive environment for each employee.
What's on offer?
- Competitive base salary.
- Company vehicle.
- IPad, laptop and mobile phone.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commission intruder alarms systems, CCTV Systems and Access Control Systems to agreed standards.
- Working as part of the team to meet project deadlines.
- Supervise and approve commissioning plans.
- Prepare and maintain commission records of site observations.
- Testing processes and checklists.
The ideal candidate:
- Our ideal candidate will have experience with identification and redressal of commissioning and malfunction issues.
- The ideal candidate will have relevant technical expertise in test, design, development and operations.
- We are looking for someone with strong IT and analytical skills.
- Commercial experience is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have leadership and managerial skills.
Apply below or reach out to [email protected] to discuss this role in more detail.