Machine Operator / Manufacturing Technician
- Undisclosed Company
- Essex, Grays
- £33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + additional benefits
- 20 Mar 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Androulla Andrews
- Job Type
We are recruiting Machine Operators / Manufacturing Technicians for a leading company in the manufacturing of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) who make some of the world's best loved brands.
To elevate their production systems to high levels of reliability and flexibility, they need to recruit high calibre, experienced technicians at their London Site to lead this work within an autonomous team environment.
Do you have experience running production lines as well as troubleshooting machine faults?
Do you have experience working within Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, or FMCG industries?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a proven practical background of applying operational skills to solving production and equipment related issues
- Be willing and able to suggest and implement changes that will improve equipment reliability or throughput.
- Proven experience in operational skills, good innovation skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills.
- A "can and will do" attitude with good communication skills and can work as part of a team.
- Preference will be given to those who have basic mechanical or electrical skills with a background in packing/process equipment/FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work-life balance.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, private healthcare, life insurance, a stock ownership scheme and other benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- You will be working on a continental shift pattern, working on a 2,2,3 shift pattern working both days and nights.
- If this company and the position sound like it's the role you've been looking, apply today and we can discuss this in more detail.