Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Co. Dublin
Is a leading provider of equipment within the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Our clients vision is to build sustainable relationships while providing high level industry knowledge and services to the European medical market.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their science division! Not only will you receive fantastic benefits, but you will also work in a supportive environment.
This role is travel/on-site based with no hybrid or remote work opportunities.
What's on offer?
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous annual leave.
- Pension, Health, and Well-being program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Sports and social club.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve issues, repair, or perform maintenance functions in client locations or in workshop as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance in accordance with specified & agreed schedule.
- Support sales team in client meetings, demo's, trade shows and workshops with technical expertise/product knowledge as required.
- Provide technical product training and basic user functionality training to customer base.
- Complete all service reports and associated paperwork in accordance with company procedures and processes.
- Assist in achieving the service team's goals and targets and expand the sales support/servicing function.
The ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will hold a 3rd level qualification in engineering, chemistry, or electronic engineering.
- We are looking for someone with 1+ years of experience working with complex instrumentation. Ideally, in engineering or a laboratory role within the scientific, medical, environmental field.
- The ideal candidate must be able to read and interpret documents (operating and maintenance instructions, schematic diagrams, and procedure manuals).
- We are looking for a candidate with high proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- To apply for this role, you must hold full clean diver's license.
Please note: You must be legally authorised to work in Ireland. We are not currently able to offer visa sponsorship or relocation assistance