- Undisclosed Company
- Warwickshire, Wellesbourne
- Up to £47160 per annum
- 21 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Manpower UK
- Job Type
Salary - £47160
Work type Full Time - Fixed Term Contract
Location - Wellesbourne
The candidate will be required to lead a car crew, prepare, service and maintain Hypercar prototype vehicles / bucks to facilitate both whole vehicle & component testing. Support over sea's testing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow H&S guidelines.
- Scrupulous housekeeping duties.
- Follow departments COSHH guidelines
- Vehicle service and repair.
- Vehicle test preparation.
- Vehicle set-up.
- Vehicle build.
- Strip and inspect parts.
- Measure components.
- Fabrication of components.
- HV component assembly and operation (training provided).
- Hydraulic system assembly, bleeding and operation (training provided).
- Maintain basic instrumentation setups.
- Support "flying spanner" activities.
- Liaise with system and development engineers regarding possible issues identified.
- Problem solving to aid in solution of current vehicle issues
Qualification & Experience:
- Broad motorsport experience as a No1 mechanic in high level motorsport
- Ability to perform detailed inspection
- Failure investigations and problem solving
- Working across functional teams effectively
- Positive, flexible attitude is a must
- Must be flexible and able to communicate at all levels.
- Willingness to achieve targets.
- Mechanical Engineering qualification level 3, motorsport experience.
- Prioritize multiple tasks on a day-to-day level.
- HV safety training
- F-Gas training
- Compressed gases and cryogenic training
- Strong technical skills and understanding of engineering fundamentals
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- Strong teamworking skills are required to ensure effective communication and collaboration across functional teams
- Ability to ensure the highest standard of work is maintained from yourself and your crew
- Being pro-active in promoting a positive image for the company
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.