Digital Content Executive
- Manpower Ireland
- Dublin, Swords
- EUR35000 - EUR38000 per annum
- 22 Mar 2023
- 19 Apr 2023
- Belinda Neary
- Marketing and PR, Retail, Sales
- Job Type
Digital Content Executive-Louth/North Dublin
Our client, a leading supplier of retail/bespoke clothing, homeware and equipment, are looking for a Digital Content Executive to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating compelling digital content that engages customers and supports their business goals.
What's on offer?
- Generous salary and excellent bonus opportunities
- 25 days annual leave, hybrid working & Flexi-time
- Company pension scheme & Healthcare
- Learning, education and training support
- Product discounts
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- Do you have 2+ years' experience in a Digital Content/Social Media Marketing role?
- Do you have a creative flair and excellent attention to detail?
- Ideally you will be proficient in using a range of Social Media platforms, tools and strategies
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office is essential
- Experience using Adobe, Canva, Ad Manager and AdWords is a distinct advantage
- A relevant 3rd level qualification is extremely desirable
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work within and develop an ongoing Social Media Strategy
- Develop the organic and SEO driven content plan through collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Work cross-functionally with the Digital and E-Commerce teams
- Create exciting, innovative, on brand content
- Optimise digital campaigns using Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Create website landing pages efficiently
- Understand the Digital Marketing Landscape & changing social algorithms
- Campaign reporting and analysis
To learn more contact me directly at [email protected]