- Manpower Ireland
- Leixlip, Kildare
- 23 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Louise Catherine Kelly
- Job Type
What's on offer?
* Strong remuneration package.
* This is an onsite position with excellent benefits such as a healthcare and pension package. Also a gym and canteen onsite.
* A family-like environment, personality is huge for our client & they are renowned for being both collaborative & supportive.
* Excellent career progression opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Have a minimum of a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in related field (e.g., Engineering, Program Management, or similar). PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is preferred.
* Fully understand and be very familiar with the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification in a strongly regulated GMP, high-volume manufacturing environment, having gained significant and proven experience in this area.
* Have extensive knowledge of injection moulding & mould tooling.
* Possess demonstrably strong project management, process improvement, budget management and planning skills.
* Have proven leadership skills in project and change management with the ability to motivate self and others to deliver high quality work within stringent deadlines.
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully manage the stakeholder relationships involved in project delivery.
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Have a comprehensive knowledge of QMS principles (preferably ISO13485)
* Be experienced in using tools such as Microsoft Suites, especially MS Project.
* Have strong information management, analytical and numerical skills with a high level of attention to detail.
* Be a team player and capable of working independently and on own initiative.
* Be well-organised, highly self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
* Ability and willingness to travel on company business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* The Project Manager leads a cross-functional team to successfully develop, commercialise and deliver new and existing projects.
* Plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfil project objectives and satisfy project and product requirements, ensuring the deliverables of the project team comply with the company's quality and business processes.
* Ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the project team.
* Identify project stakeholders and develop communication plans to build relationships and manage stakeholder expectations during the lifecycle of the project.
* Monitor and track the progress of the project, providing status updates as required and ensuring that the project team has appropriate processes in place to track and report progress and cost.
* Manage and track project budget, cost and profit targets to meet established return on investment goals.
* Coach team members to ensure process adherence and effective project management, utilizing best practice project management skills.
* Deliver accurate, concise and high-quality project documentation.
* Manage the timely resolution of issues and concerns, engaging with stakeholders with a solution focused approach.
* Manage risks and change requests.
* Conduct post project reviews and recommend improvements to ensure the function is best structured to support ongoing change projects.
* Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards, participating and complying with the Quality Management System.
* Identify and generate opportunities for improvement and actively participate in the implementation of corrective action plans and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures, including quality requirements, financial controls, health and safety regulations, etc.
Call Louise on +353 1 6455216 or email [email protected]