- Dublin, Dublin North
- 23 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Roksana Hajdukiewicz
- Job Type
Material Handler in D15 - Morning or Afternoon Shift
ManpowerGroup are recruiting for exciting roles within the growing electronic manufacturing industry in Ireland based in Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
Our client is an innovative electronic manufacturing business. Their team is rapidly growing, with a mixture of career developmental opportunities, and internal conversions for the right candidates.
As manufacturing during the past year and a half has become the nation's dominant industry whether you develop within or without, this role can be a launching pad for a successful career in manufacturing and logistics.
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working arrangements we have fixed morning and evening shifts
- Free Shuttle Bus Service directly from City Centre & Free Onsite Parking
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided, option to gain valuable certification within industry
- Subsidised State-of-the art Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
We are looking for Material Handlers to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks. Our client manufactures electronic servers for one of the largest and best-known global brands so this is an exciting opportunity to work and develop within market-leading technology.
Our client's technology and leadership team are first class, and they value their people, and understand that it is the people that make the place.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas to support production schedules.
- Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
- Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. receiving, shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
- Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
- Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
- Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
- Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
- Properly disposes scrap components.
- Pulls material for purges from stock as needed.
- Perform Warehouse Cycle-counts where appropriate.
- Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Cycle counts of materials on the production line to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Working with 3rd Party warehousing partner to ensure proper management of the Jabil owned materials.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
- A good materials and manufacturing process knowledge.
- Previous experience working in supply chain, logistics or material handling is highly advantageous.
- Computer literate with good level of excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- A high attention to detail.
- Good knowledge and/or previous experience of SAP.
- Previous experience in Electronic Manufacturing.
Interviews will commence as soon as possible.
This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
You will be working on one of the fixed shifts Monday to Friday:
- 6:45am to 2:45pm Mon - Thu and 6:45am to 1:45pm on Fridays
- 3:15pm to 11:15pm Mon - Thu and 2:15pm to 9:15pm on Fridays
Material Handler Pay rates for guaranteed 39 hours per week:
- €15.45 - morning shift
- €16.99 - afternoon shift
Promotion rate (you have the opportunity to increase your rate by achieving promotion to Material Handler II up to Material Handler III)
* Material Handler II - €16.60 (morning shift) €18.26 (afternoon shift)
* Material Handler III - €17.70 (morning shift) €19.47 (afternoon shift)
Would you like to join our growing team?