- Dublin, Dublin North
- 23 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Roksana Hajdukiewicz
- Job Type
Production Operator D15 - Morning and Afternoon Shift
ManpowerGroup are recruiting for exciting roles within the growing electronic manufacturing industry in Ireland based in Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
Our client is an innovative electronic manufacturing business. Their team is rapidly growing, with a mixture of career developmental opportunities, and internal conversions for the right candidates.
As manufacturing during the past year and a half has become the nation's dominant industry whether you develop within or without, this role can be a launching pad for a successful career in manufacturing and logistics.
What's on Offer?
- Flexible working arrangements we have fixed morning and evening shifts
- Free Shuttle Bus Service directly from City Centre & Free Onsite Parking
- Excellent learning & development opportunities, full training provided, option to gain valuable certification within industry
- High percentage of Temp-Perm contracts, strong benefits within Perm roles (incl. sick pay and development)
- Subsidised State-of-the art Canteen, free Coffee/Tea/Fruit provided
We are looking for Production Operatives to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks. Our client manufactures electronic servers for one of the largest and best-known global brands so this is an exciting opportunity to work and develop within market-leading technology.
Our client's technology and leadership team are first class, and they value their people, and understand that it is the people that make the place.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components,
- De-trash - breaking down boxes and disposing of packaging
- Ensure high-quality standards and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
Interviews will commence as soon as possible.
This is a 3-months contract with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
You will be working on one of the fixed shifts Monday to Friday:
- 6:45am to 2:45pm Mon - Thu and 6:45am to 1:45pm on Fridays
- 3:15pm to 11:15pm Mon - Thu and 2:15pm to 9:15pm on Fridays
Assembly Operator Pay rates for guaranteed 39 hours per week:
- €13.80 - morning shift
- €15.18 - afternoon shift
Promotion rate (you have the opportunity to increase your rate by achieving promotion to Operator I up to Operator III)
- Operator I - €14.35 (morning shift) €15.78 afternoon shift
- Operator II - €15.45 (morning shift) €17.00 afternoon shift
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced production operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in Ireland's leading industry.
- If you like a fast-paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you.
- Communicative English and ability to follow the written instructions.
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic - it's the people that make the place!
- Permission to work full time in Ireland must have permission to work at least 40hrs per week (Stamp 2 holders are ineligible).
Would you like to join our growing team?