- Manpower Ireland
- Up to EUR60000.00 per annum
- 23 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Mayowa Esan
- Leisure and Tourism
- Job Type
Location: Limerick City
About the Company
My client is in the hospitality industry, they provide a warm and friendly atmosphere to all employees and customers, and they give top-class services to all consumers both at home and abroad.
About the Role
The Company Accountant will be in charge of all accounting-related tasks, such as monthly close, monthly forecasts, budget forecasts, and all financial compliance issues, such as audit, tax, and so on.
You will assist the Board in sustaining practices & procedures to support the organization's business & control requirements. Strong analytical, oral and written communication, teamwork and organizational abilities will be needed for the role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the month-end close process by supporting the journals and balance sheet reconciliations for fixed assets, inter company transactions, and overhead accruals.
- Monthly/quarterly forecasts and annual Budgets in a timely manner.
- Preparation, calculation, and submission of company VAT returns
- Cash management and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Lead the annual financial audit and any internal audits.
- Review and adhere to all aspects of the company's internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Highly motivated, self-starter willing to meet strict deadlines and time constraints.
- Results and performance-driven.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, enthusiastic attitude to work and commitment to continuous process improvement.
- Demonstrates characteristics of high potential for future developmental opportunities.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- 3rd level degree in Business or a Finance related field.
- Qualified Accountant with qualifications such as (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA).
- Ideally suit someone with post-qualified industry experience within the hospitality sector
- High degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Company Law and Financial reporting Standards
If you are interested in these positions above, please feel free to apply now or send me an email at [email protected]