Technical Project Manager
- Experis Ireland
- EUR65000 - EUR80000 per annum
- 28 Mar 2023
- 25 Apr 2023
- Jordan McBride
- Job Type
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
- Location: Dublin 2 (Hybrid)
- Salary range €65k-€80k+ excellent benefits
What can you expect?
Our client is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with businesses in insurance brokerage, risk management, reinsurance services, talent management, investment advisory, and management consulting.
They have an innovative R&D and data analytics hub that delivers industry-leading digital solutions for its clients and colleagues. It is of strategic importance to the client and contains representatives from each of their operating companies.
They are now seeking to hire a Technical Project Manager in Dublin to drive project deliveries via Agile methodologies to further enhance output and efficiency.
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Up to 12% pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- 35 hour working week
- Hybrid working & Flexible working arrangements
- Sports & Social clubs/Wellness Programme
- Option to purchase additional time off
- Travel ticket/bike to work/dental are optional
- Subsidised canteen
- Study Support
- Lead the planning, execution, best practice adherence, and delivery of multiple Digital Projects.
- Work with Product Owner and Business Analysts to prioritize & groom backlog
- Deliver value throughout the project lifecycle to staging and production environments.
- Build the team including resource planning/adjustment throughout the project to meet project and budget needs.
- Develop an excellent team culture
- Project estimation and capacity planning tools
- Providing coaching and guidance to the team through project delivery
- 4+ years Project Management Experience
- Experience tracking and logging actual time with Jira
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and in budget
- Quality focused with experience working in fast paced, lean environment
- MEAN Stack or experience working with microservices is desired
All candidates must be EU Citizen, have stamp 1G or stamp 4 visa.