- Manpower Ireland
- Up to EUR55.00 per hour
- 28 Mar 2023
- 29 Mar 2023
- Zaharia Ahmed
- Job Type
Empower Life Everyday.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference. The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
In the Validation Engineer role, you will be required to support capital projects/equipment qualification and the site re-qualification program. The Validation Engineer has a key role in ensuring the on-going validation and compliance of equipment, systems, and processes at Sanofi Ireland.
The following activities will be included as part of your role:
* Designing, executing, and reporting on validation studies for equipment, systems and processes.
- Ensuring validation studies are managed in conjunction with all required Sanofi standards and legal requirements (Health & Safety, cGMP, construction, environmental etc.)
- Providing technical interpretation and guidance of current US FDA and EU validation requirements for solid dose manufacture, aseptic processing, lyophilisation, sterilisation and dehydrogenation
- Ensuring that the validation status of equipment and systems are in compliance with cGMP at all times. Computerised Systems compliance would be beneficial.
- Maintaining validation documentation through the validation lifecycle
- Participation in external regulatory inspections
Natural influencer and works well as part of a multi-functional team.
* Highly motivated and self-resilient.
* Adaptable and flexible as well as a pragmatically minded problem solver.
* Sees projects/tasks through to completion.
Apply today or contact myself at [email protected] for further information.