Head of ADAS & Autonomous Driving Software
- Undisclosed Company
- Warwickshire, Gaydon
- £80000 - £100000 per annum
- 29 Mar 2023
- 19 Apr 2023
- Manpower UK
- Job Type
Work type - Full Time - Permanent
Location - Gaydon, Warwickshire
To manage the Software for the respective ADAS and autonomous Driving controllers and the suppliers required to achieve this. To assess and feedback issues to the ADAS and Autonomous Driving software team. Provide safe, secure and ASPICE complaint Software to enable the vehicle to meet Worldwide certification and system performance targets
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Head and manage a team within the ADAS & Autonomous Driving software department on defined software platforms, programmes as defined by Head of ADAS & Autonomous Driving.
- Manage and support external suppliers to achieve Software team goals.
- Define key software paths to allow AML to deliver competitive solutions
- Manage and support software on defined projects, assimilate and distribute knowledge within the wider team.
- Manage the progress and reporting for all ADAS & AD software deliverables, ensuring they meet all cost, time and quality targets.
- Ensure software deliverables are delivered in line with the system design specification.
- Prepare project-timing plans for the ADAS & AD teams to support model year actions and major design changes.
- Support and prepare modifications to the software on future model year actions
- Manage and specify Software hardware/tools to support development activity.
- Manage the Software database for all responsible programmes.
- Guide, direct and train to develop other team members.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven Experience of delivering automotive Software to market
- Working knowledge of ADAS and AD systems and functions
- Excellent knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Good knowledge of ASPICE
- Experience of working on L3/4 Autonomous Driving systems
- Working level knowledge of Vector CAN tools
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic tools
- Awareness of FuSa and SoTiF
- Working knowledge of automotive SW languages (e.g. python/C++/Matlab)
- Degree educated in relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. Computing/Electronics/IT)
- MSc in relevant engineering discipline
- Comfortable working to deadlines and holding others to account
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Fast learner
- Agile, creative, and courageous to enable achievement of company targets
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.