Senior Business Analyst
- Experis Ireland
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 29 Mar 2023
- 26 Apr 2023
- Cathy Foley
- Job Type
Senior Business Analyst
- Job Type: 12-month Daily Rate Contract
- Location: Dublin - hybrid
Experis are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join our client's Change Team. Our client is one of the largest long-term savings and retirement business, helping people achieve a more secure and sustainable future.
We are looking for an experienced individual who will provide a comprehensive range of business analysis services to support delivery of the change portfolio and outlined business outcomes. The successful candidate will also take the lead on strategic projects.
- Capture and prioritise business requirements to meet both business and IT requirements
- Business requirement estimation and planning analysis tasks from start to finish with appropriate contingencies
- Work closely with the Change Manager to create a set of business requirements
- Critically evaluating and reconciling information gathered through a variety of methods including interviews, workshops, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, tasks and workflow analysis to identify underlying true needs
- Supporting the Test Manager to create and implement the project test strategy including testing approach, environment spec, estimates, criteria and scripts, risk assessments and recommendation on methodologies and tools.
- Carry out business impact assessments to determine how changes from the current to future processes and structures will affect business units and roles.
- Collaborate with IT teams across the entire business
- Identify/log risks and issues and escalate these to PM and appropriate business stakeholders.
- Prepare post implementation handover to the business and support training and post implementation activities including assistance with business readiness implementation, where required.
- Required to work within the defined governance frameworks e.g. the Change Process/Change Management Framework
- 4+ years Business Analysis/Change Management experience
- Budget & Strategic Resource management
- Exposure to software testing and implementing project test strategy
- Ability to work across a multidisciplinary team
- Functional Requirements Analysis, Experience capturing business requirements and carrying out Business Impact Assessments
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to deliver results, managing change, make an impact and influence outcomes
- Desire to collaborate and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Commercially focused
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call 01 645 5262 or send your CV to [email protected]