Equipment Project Engineer
2 days left
- Sanofi Ireland
- Up to EUR70 per hour
- 02 May 2023
- 30 May 2023
- Zaharia Ahmed
- Job Type
Equipment Project Engineer
- Location: Waterford.
- Job Type: Full-time, Contract (12 months).
- Salary: €70 p/h
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to deliver a diverse project portfolio assignment at the Sanofi Waterford facility. Delivery of this project portfolio will be within our biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
The successful candidate will schedule, plan, forecast, resource, and manage all activities to ensure the project schedule, cost, quality, and scope adherence are maintained from conception to completion. The assigned projects will be for a multi-million-euro portfolio.
About Sanofi Business Unit
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi Waterford biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is located in Waterford on Ireland's southeast coast. Established in 2001 and now with more than 650 employees, the site has seen more than €600m invested in state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology.
Diversification continues to bring new products to Waterford and the expanded site portfolio continues to create new opportunities.
Project Engineering is the department which provides a service to the complete Sanofi Waterford campus to deliver projects to support manufacturing of sites product portfolio in a controlled and regulated environment.
- Deliver on Biopharmaceutical equipment project portfolio within our biopharmaceutical operations which include enzyme, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), oral dosage, medical device, laboratories & packaging operations.
- Perform procurement, acceptance of equipment & associated infrastructure on behalf of Sanofi and report regularly on project status throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance environmental, health and safety codes practices, approved project KPIs, performance standards and specifications are maintained.
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers, and vendors to define and deliver right first-time project deployment.
- Chair and Interaction with assigned project teams to interpret their requirements and ensure approval to align project scope as requested.
- Assign responsibilities, mentor project team, and maintain accurate project planning documentation as defined by the Sanofi the stage gate model for project delivery.
- Communicate effectively with weekly reports to management and senior stakeholders.
- Support to other project participants to overcome obstacles when they present themselves.
- Review engineering deliverables, initiate site change controls and associate documentation required by the project life cycle.
- Responsible for delivering performance metrics for budget, schedule, scope, and quality adherence.
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial, or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in a project management role.
- Detailed knowledge of cGMP pharmaceutical environment.
- Exemplary communication, dedication, and keen focus on delivering key to success withing the role.
- Master's an advantage.
Simply Apply Now or contact [email protected] for further information.
Apply for Equipment Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly