Sales Support Executive
Sales Executive - Mullingar
Our client, a leading supplier of IT Solutions, are looking for a detail orientated Sales Support team member to join their Mullingar based team. The successful candidate will be responsible for proposal and contract management, quotations and overall support of the existing account management team.
What's on offer?
- Generous salary and excellent growth opportunities
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Learning, education and training support
The Ideal Candidate:
If you have the following skills, you will be a great fit for the role, and we want to hear from you:
- Do you have 2+ years' experience in a Sales Support/Customer service role?
- Do you have experience maintaining an accurate CRM system?
- Are you detail orientated with a passion for reporting?
- Do you have experience managing contract/proposal administration?
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office is essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support sales staff in their preparation for customer meetings
- Liaise with Account Managers to produce accurate quotations and proposals
- Provide customer service excellence at all times
- Handle and prioritise prospects and customer requests among the Sales Team
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Ensure the company CRM System is accurate and up to date at all times
- Keep sales funnel up to date at all times through regular contact with our sales team and external customers
- Follow up with customers who have received quotes on behalf of the sales team
- Generate sales reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company
- Manage enquiries and correspond to emails and calls in a timely manner
- Interpret customer requirements and speak with customers or prospects to understand their needs
For more information on the role, contact me directly at [email protected]