Digital Marketing Project Manager Spanish Speaking
2 days left
- Dublin, Dublin West
- health insurance, pension, 25 days holidays
- 02 May 2023
- 30 May 2023
- PML CDC
- Ann Marie Corcoran
- Marketing and PR
- Job Type
Digital Marketing Project Manager - Spanish Speaking
Project Manager Liaison CDC/DCx responsibilities include the coordination and completion of digital projects for Biopharma global brands along with projects assigned by CDC leadership.
Primary point of contact for marketing teams on digital projects. Lead preliminary project discussions and completion of project request form within WRIKE (project management tool).
Set timelines, assign task responsibilities in WRIKE, and monitor and summarize progress of projects within WRIKE. The PML will participate and lead CDC/DCx status update meetings with brands and 3rd party partners: preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project(s).
They will coordinate with brands, other Grifols departments, and 3rd party partners as required to successfully deliver the project on time and in scope.
What your responsibilities will be
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed timeline in WRIKE to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes in WRIKE to the project scope, and project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance and perform risk management to minimize risks/challenges
- Maintain an updated tactical plan for brands with WRIKE
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within WRIKE
- Meet with marketing stakeholders to complete project request briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project. As needed, including subject matter experts for input
- Drive and track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who you are
- Proven working experience in project management (5 to 10 years)
- Spanish Speaking
- Experience with Gantt charts and knowledge of task dependencies
- Excellent brand-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience managing projects and timelines for omni-channel campaigns (including: paid search, display, programmatic, email) and web/app dev (including: SEO, UX, design)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and WRIKE (a plus)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other certification(s) are a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Marketing and digital experience are a plus
What we offer
- It's a brilliant opportunity for someone with the right talents.
- Grifols understands you want a challenging and rewarding career in a critical function such as Corporate Communications. We'll help you grow professionally.
- Flexibility for U Program: Hybrid Model
- Flexible schedule: Hybrid Working
- Benefits package
- Contract of Employment: Permanent position
If you're interested in joining our company and you have what it takes, then don't hesitate to apply. We look forward to receiving your application.
Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Digital Marketing Project Manager Spanish Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly