3 days left
- Manpower Ireland
- Clondalkin, Dublin
- 03 May 2023
- 31 May 2023
- Alicia Matuszkiewicz
- Driving and Logistics, Manufacturing
- Job Type
Exciting Job Opportunity for Entry-Level General Operative at a Leading Company! Are you ready to jump-start your career with a dynamic and innovative company? We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and grow with our client.
- Location: Clondalkin, Co. Dublin
- Employment: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: €12.50- €13 p/h
Our client is one of the top industrial distribution companies in Europe, providing thousands of products to customers worldwide. As a General Operative, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and play an integral role in our client's team.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Operating machinery
- Performing quality checks
- Packaging products
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who is willing to take on new challenges and continuously improve their skills. No prior experience is required, as a comprehensive training will be provided.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous warehouse/production experience advantageous
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and Pension and Medical Cover (following successful probation)
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a company that values its employees and fosters growth and development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Apply for General Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly