FP & A Analyst
We are currently recruiting for Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst to work with our client based in the Banking industry. The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin. This is a 12-month contract position.
Temporary FP & A Analyst supporting CEP Legal Entity by providing:
- Analysis and review of monthly financial performance, especially drivers, trends, and the competitive environment, to enhance understanding and support to Legal Entity Management Team.
- Support with CEP Legal Entity Monthly reporting, quarterly Outlook, and Strategy Plan.
- FP & A function covers all aspects of the organisation's franchise including Products, Geographies, Clients, Function and O&T.
- The key stakeholders are CEP EXCO, CFO, CEO and Product/Function Management teams.
- This is an exciting and challenging role requiring the establishment of efficient operating practice and supporting the legal entity framework.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support to the Legal Entity Management team - CFO, CEO and Business Heads, delivering FP & A activities for the countries within the Europe Cluster including Planning, P&L and B/S analysis, headcount analysis, returns, client analysis as well as initiatives.
- Assisting with the delivery of Financial Planning and Analysis processes for the Legal Entity including with regards to Regulatory deliverables.
- Performance Measurement and Reporting: Pro-actively analysing, investigating, escalating, and explaining key movements and trends.
- Providing materials for internal and external meetings.
- Productivity: Work in partnership across Finance and with the Business to understand and improve efficiency and returns particularly Operating Efficiency, RoA and RoTCE; understand scorecard metrics and assist in discussion with CFO/ CCO's on execution.
- Assist in processes to ensure the legal vehicle plan aligns with business and function projections.
- A deeper understanding of a broad range of banking products and businesses.
- Opportunities to interact with product and Legal entity management as well as other areas of Finance.
- An ability to report, plan and perform value added analysis at the legal vehicle level.
- Financial services experience preferred.
- Prior experience working with senior business and Finance teams.
- Financial Planning and Analysis background.
- Prior experience with ECB Stress Testing preferred.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Professional approach, presentable and can manage own time effectively.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight timelines while maintaining high standards of work.
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently.
- Relationship building and Influencing skills.
For more information about this role kindly contact Aminat Ibrahim on 016455213 or [email protected]