- Manpower Ireland
- Cork City, Cork
- EUR90000.00 - EUR95000.00 per annum
- 05 May 2023
- 02 Jun 2023
- Odilija Talockaite
- Job Type
EHS Manager - Cork, Onsite
We are looking for an experienced EHS (Environmental, Health, and Safety) Manager to join our client's team. As an EHS Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company meets all environmental, health, and safety regulations.
You will work closely with other departments to create and implement safety programs and training, monitor compliance with regulations, and investigate incidents. Your goal will be to minimize the risk of accidents and injuries, reduce our environmental impact, and create a safe and healthy workplace for our employees.
What's on offer?
- Competitive base salary.
- Training and internal progression opportunities.
- Company events to boost team morale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and monitor EHS programs, policies, and procedures
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to ensure compliance with all EHS regulations
- Lead incident investigations and recommend corrective actions to prevent future incidents
- Develop and deliver EHS training to employees and management
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and mitigate EHS risks
- Manage hazardous waste disposal and recycling programs
- Keep up to date with changing regulations and ensure compliance
- Prepare reports and documentation as required by regulatory agencies
The ideal candidate:
- Will hold a relevant 3rd level qualification. A master's in health & Safety would be distinctly advantageous.
- We are looking for a candidate who holds qualifications in the following areas - First Aid and Manual Handling.
- Have knowledge in preparing for and the conducting of internal audits, as well as knowledge in preparing for externally conducted regulatory and ISO audits.
- Have knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical and Construction industries.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to generate detailed monthly reports.