Service Coordinator - North Dublin, 36k+
- On site
- Salary - €36k+
Opportunity for a Service coordinator to join well established electrical/mechanical service company based in North Dublin.
This is a great chance for all service experienced coordinators, especially with previous background in construction/mechanical area. The primary goal of this role is to supervise and arrange the workflow of a maintenance engineering team.
- Communicating with both internal and external customers in a professional and punctual manner.
- Organizing all maintenance calls, whether planned or reactive, using field service management software, and maintaining contact with customers and field engineers.
- Generating purchase orders for service engineers and processing supplier invoices for maintenance calls.
- Determining the cost-of-service calls and producing customer invoices accordingly.
- Distributing monthly customer statements.
- Supervising the on-site time management system for service engineers, direct site staff, and sub-contractors.
- Uploading daily labour hours onto the project job costing system.
- Reconciling payroll hours for site staff weekly.
- Managing the company's fleet
- Providing support to other members of the finance team when necessary.
- Creating ad-hoc reports
What we need:
- At least 2-3 years of previous experience in a comparable position.
- Outstanding communication abilities and interpersonal aptitude.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Sage accounts.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management proficiencies.
- Multitasking skills with attention to detail.
- Capability of developing strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic about learning and possesses a positive, can-do attitude.
DO NOT MISS THIS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY!
Contact me for more details on [email protected]