Customer Service Specialist - Spanish Speaking
2 days left
Grifols are seeking for an individual wto join as a customer service specialist. Please note that a minimum of advanced spoken and written Spanish is required for this role.
- Coordinate the order management process for international distributors and third-party customers and the replenishment process for subsidiaries.
- Review that the orders received are in compliance with internal policies and process them in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a quick and efficient manner to meet customer expectations.
- Provide the appropriate amount of feedback to ensure customers are fully informed.
- Prepare regular reports to customers about the status of their orders and monitor stock availability.
- Attend meetings with internal stakeholders to inform them about the status of the orders and/or ensure on time supply of the products.
- Identify and troubleshoot incidents, resolving where possible and/or report them to the line responsible or applicable teams.
- Provide instructions to the appropriate Logistics and Export Teams for the shipment coordination of the orders.
- Receive and escalate all complaints as per internal policies.
- Provide an excellent service level to our customers and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively and liaise with other departments for seamless operations in the area.
- Process the requests received from customers and stakeholders correctly and in a timely manner.
- Keep customers and stakeholders informed in a professional manner ensuring accuracy
- Escalate to line responsible any complex issue for advice.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date data records
- Customer orientated.
- Spanish - Advanced or Native Level is essential for this role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Relevant Educational Qualification
- English - Proficiency or Native Level.
- Advanced Level Microsoft Office an advantage
- SAP Experience an advantage
What's on offer:
Competitive salary, bonus, health care, pension and flexible working
If interested, apply now. Please note only those with the suitable requirements will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application
Apply for Customer Service Specialist - Spanish Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly